I was born in the North of England, moved to Munich to grow up on Bavarian beer and Bratwürst, then filled my boots with media, Poutine & multi-culture in Montreal before finally settling back in the UK. After 8 years of developing my eCommerce, web design & development skills I moved down to London.
I love trainers, fashion, snowboarding, surfing, football & running.
For more background on my career check out my Linkedin profile.
What I do
Why hire me
I take great pride in my work and always look to better each project. I also believe my best work is yet to come. My experience at some high profile companies has given me a solid skill set:
- Open-minded and creative problem solver
- Experienced user interface designer
- 10+ years eCommerce experience
- Enthusiastic and professional approach
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage and nurture teams
- Excellent brand awareness
- Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines and under pressure
- International background and bilingual in German and English